Davarian Rousseau represents clients in real property litigation, construction defect litigation, homeowner and condominium association disputes, corporate transactions, corporate litigation, and personal injury.
Mr. Rousseau is a Jacksonville native and graduate of University of Florida Levin College of Law. During law school, Mr. Rousseau was actively involved in the student bar association, chaired the Levin College of Law’s Football Block, served as a board member of the John Marshall Bar Association, and was a member of the Black Law Student Association.
Mr. Rousseau lives in Jacksonville with his wife, Sydney, and their dog, Percy. He enjoys spending his free time with his family, playing basketball and flag football and going to church.
Professional & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Member, September 2018 – Present
- Member, Young Lawyers Section, September 2018 – Present
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association, October 2018 – Present
- Florida Justice Association
- Member, 2019 – Present
- Member, Jacksonville Justice Association, March 2023 – Present
- Theatre Jacksonville
- Board of Directors, 2021 – 2022
- Vice President of Board of Directors, 2023 – Present