Mr. Roth represents clients in a multitude of areas, including residential and commercial real property purchases and sales, real property litigation, construction defect litigation, homeowners’ and condominium association disputes, and corporate transactions and litigation. Mr. Roth is also currently the attorney for the city of Neptune Beach and the town of Baldwin, Florida.
A native of Kentucky, Mr. Roth received his Bachelor’s of Arts from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky in 2010, graduating with honors. At Centre, Mr. Roth was a four-year letter winner in football and was named to the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference Academic Honor Roll in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
Mr. Roth is a graduate of Vanderbilt Law School. During law school, Mr. Roth was actively involved with intercollegiate athletics, serving as a compliance intern with the Ohio Valley Conference.
Mr. Roth is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in the area of Real Estate.
Mr. Roth lives in Neptune Beach with his wife, Katharine, and their dog and two cats.
- Ohio Valley Conference, Compliance Intern, 2012-2013
- Chambliss, Bahner & Stophel, Law Clerk, 2012
- Chief District Judge William J. Haynes, Jr., United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, 2012
Professional & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Member, Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, 2013 – present
- Member, City, County, and Local Government Law Section 2019-present
- Board Certified in Real Estate
- City Attorney, Neptune Beach, Florida
- Member, North Florida Officials Association, 2015 – present
- Rookie of the Year, 2015
- Member, Gator Bowl Sports Committee, 2014 – 2019
- Member, JAXSports Committee, 2014 – 2019
Publications & Presentations
- “International Student Athletes and NCAA Amateurism: Setting an Equitable Standard for Eligibility after Proposal 2009-22,” 46 Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law 659 (2013).
- “Trespass, Adverse Possession, and Prescriptive Easements: Rights in the Lands of Another?” Florida Easements, Rights-of-Way, and Eminent Domain, Half Moon Education, Inc., April 30, 2021.