Zachary Roth represents clients in a multitude of areas, including residential and commercial real property purchases and sales, real property litigation, construction defect litigation, homeowners’ and condominium association disputes, and corporate transactions and litigation.
A native of Kentucky, Mr. Roth received his Bachelors of Arts from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky in 2010, graduating with honors. At Centre, Mr. Roth was a four-year letter winner in football and was named to the Southern Collegiate Athletic Association Academic Honor Roll in 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
During law school, Mr. Roth was actively involved with intercollegiate athletics, serving as a compliance intern with the Ohio Valley Conference.
Mr. Roth lives in Neptune Beach with his wife, Katharine, their daughter, and two cats.
Professional & Community Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section 2013-Present
- Member, North Florida Officials Association 2015-Present
- Rookie of the Year, 2015
- Member, Gator Bowl Sports Committee 2014-Present
- Member, JAXSports Committee 2014-Present
Awards & Distinctions
- Florida SuperLawyers® “Rising Star” (Construction Litigation), 2021-present
- Best Lawyers in America, 27th Edition
- Vanderbilt University Dean’s List, 2011 – 2013
- Executive Authorities Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law
- Member, Phi Delta Phi
- Book Awards in Mergers & Acquisitions, Copyright Law, and Sports Law
- Four-Year Varsity Football Letterman, Centre College of Kentucky
- Southern Collegiate Athletic Association Honor Roll, 2006 – 2009
Publications & Presentations
- “International Student Athletes and NCAA Amateurism: Setting an Equitable Standard for Eligibility after Proposal 2009-22,” 46 Vanderbilt Journal of Transitional Law 659 (2013).
- “Trespass, Adverse Possession, and Prescriptive Easements: Rights in the Lands of Another?”, Florida Easements, Rights-of-Way, and Eminent Domain Seminar, April 30, 2021 and February 22, 2022.