The Florida commercial real estate attorneys at Ansbacher Law provide clients with the skill, experience, and tools necessary to resolve real estate transaction disputes quickly and effectively. Our firm covers all areas of real estate from environmental, zoning, and land use issues for new developments, office parks, and shopping centers to the actual construction of your business. We are also a title insurance agency, so our clients have the benefit of getting their title insurance with an experienced real estate attorney on hand in the event of legal issues. The firm is licensed as an agent of Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and other title insurance underwriters. The firm’s attorneys represent clients in a variety of real estate matters, approaching each client uniquely and treating each transaction with care and creativity.
A Wide Range of Commercial Real Estate Expertise
Managing partner Barry Ansbacher is the only attorney in North Florida who is board certified by The Florida Bar in both real estate law and in construction law. This distinction, along with more than 28 years of successful real estate law and construction law practice, has earned Barry Ansbacher recognition as an expert by his clients, his peers, and by The Florida Bar.
Ansbacher Law represents clients in a wide range of commercial real estate matters with expertise in the following:
- Commercial office leases
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Title insurance
- Drafting and review of real estate contracts
- Real estate closings
- Real estate disputes and lawsuits
- Land use and zoning
- Review of financing options
- Assessing and explaining all the legal and financial aspects of your pending transaction
- Ordering and reviewing surveys
- Recording necessary transfer and closing documents
- Issuing title insurance commitments and title insurance policies for loans and purchases
- Coordinating due diligence investigation of properties
- Collecting and disbursing funds as closing agent
- Serving as escrow agent for deposits
- Attending closings
Jacksonville Florida Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
Contact us today for additional information or to arrange a consultation with an Ansbacher Law attorney.