Let’s Determine if You Have a Personal Injury Case
Our Orange Park personal injury attorneys have recovered substantial compensation for our clients. What distinguishes Ansbacher Law is our firm’s integrity and level of commitment from our attorneys and staff to each and every client. You will have direct contact with the attorney assigned to your case from start to finish.
Ansbacher Law offers free consultations for all personal injury matters. We represent injured persons on a contingency fee basis, which means that there is no cost to you for our professional fees or costs unless you recover a settlement. You will receive individual attention and direct management from the Ansbacher Law attorney assigned to your case. This attorney will work with you from the first meeting all the way to settlement, trial, and any subsequent appeal.
Ansbacher advances all cost required to investigate claims and secure medical records and otherwise prepare your case for trial. These costs are often significant, but not reimbursed to Ansbacher Law unless and until a satisfactory judgment or settlement is secured from the at-fault party. If, as in rare cases, no judgment or settlement is reached, Ansbacher Law pays and absorbs these costs.
With Ansbacher Law you also get the benefit of the assistance of our entire personal injury team. In addition to the lead attorney, every client is assigned a designated Florida Registered Paralegal and a second attorney, all of whom are dedicated to getting you every dollar you deserve.
If you have been involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, construction accident, slip and fall accident or construction accident that was not your fault, you may be able to recover money from the person or entity who caused the accident and his or her insurance company. Here is what we recommend:
- Call your insurance company to report the accident. Seek immediate medical attention regardless of your financial status. Injuries do not always reveal themselves immediately after an accident and can show up much later. With this in mind, do not be too quick to tell your insurance company you were not hurt. Telling your insurance company you are not sure if you sustained injuries and will have your attorney follow up with them is a legitimate response.
- Call an experienced personal injury attorney at Ansbacher Law to arrange a free consultation. This is the best way to protect your rights because settling too soon with the other party’s insurance company without considering all the necessary factors will lower the value of the settlement.
Ansbacher Law represents clients in Orange Park and throughout North Florida in a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- Vehicular Accidents (car and motorcycle): If you have been involved in a car accident or motorcycle accident that was not your fault, you may be able to recover money from the driver who caused the accident and his or her insurance company.
- Truck Accidents: If you or a loved one have experienced a severe injury in a trucking accident, the attorneys at Ansbacher Law are prepared to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. A collision with a semi-truck can cause devastating damage to a motor vehicle, its driver, and passengers. When an accident occurs between a car and a semi-truck, the trucking company’s insurance company will try to quickly settle your case with compensation that may not be enough to cover your accident-related expenses. A person injured by an at-fault semi-truck driver may have better chance of reaching a higher settlement than a person in a “standard” car accident because semi-truck operators must follow a number of federal and state regulations. Semi-truck drivers are also required to carry insurance with higher limits than standard vehicle drivers. Multiple vehicle collisions often lead to competing claims and multiple insurance companies. Additionally, parties other than the semi-truck driver may share financial responsibility. An experienced personal injury attorney at Ansbacher Law can successfully navigate competing claims with multiple insurance companies and see that you receive the maximum amount of compensation to which you are legally entitled.
- Slip and Fall: Slip and fall accidents are caused when a person slips or trips on a floor, sidewalk, or other surface. Generally, the owner of a house, building, parking lot, or any other premise is responsible for a slip and fall at the location. Whether the liability matter is simple or complex, Ansbacher Law has the professional expertise and experience to provide the highest quality representation. Our principal attorney, Barry Ansbacher, is board certified in construction law by The Florida Bar. This distinction makes him an expert at recognizing violations of Florida building codes and construction standards that are often the cause of accidents and injuries.
- Construction Accidents: Construction accidents can include, but are not limited to, collapse due to defective construction, electrocution, chemical exposure, falls, explosions and fire, falling objects and defective machinery and equipment. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or death in a construction accident, you may be eligible to recover your damages, including medical costs, lost income or earning capacity, pain and suffering and more. Our principal attorney, Barry Ansbacher, is an experienced personal injury attorney who is board certified in construction law. Please contact Ansbacher Law today for a no-cost consultation to learn how we can inform you of your options and aggressively pursue your legal rights.
- Wrongful Death: If you have recently lost a family member in a sudden fatal motor vehicle accident, you are likely feeling overwhelmed with questions and concerns about how you are going to move forward. Call Ansbacher Law for a free consultation to understand how we can get you the compensation you deserve for the personal and financial distress you are experiencing in relation to a wrongful death.
5 Warning Signs That You Need A Second Opinion From Another Personal Injury Attorney
- Your attorney does not promptly return your email or calls. The legal process is complex and it takes time to resolve even simple cases. However, you should never be left in the dark over the progress of your case. Good attorney-client communication is important in the outcome of your case and in keeping you from being frustrated along the way. It is always helpful to copy your attorney’s assistant on your emails in case your attorney is away from the office and cannot respond immediately.
- Your attorney gets defensive when you question his or her advice. It is your right to ask questions and seek clarification on any advice offered from your personal injury attorney.
- Your attorney never takes any cases to trial. Though most personal injury cases settle without a lawsuit, it sometimes takes a lawsuit to get the most fair offer and your best offer. Ask your attorney if they have ever taken a case to trial. If not, they are not a trial attorney. Insurance companies know the difference between law firms that will take a case to a jury trial and those who simply accept settlements.
- Your attorney refuses to tell you what your case is worth. An experienced personal injury attorney should be able to assess the value (or to indicate a range of the value) of a personal injury case once the attorney has evaluated the evidence. It is important to know what your case is worth so you can make an educated decision when the other side offers you a settlement.
- Your attorney lacks the resources to build your case for maximum value. Maximizing the value of your case requires your attorney to get all of facts. Does your attorney use a private investigator and research paralegals? Does your attorney purchase narrative reports from your doctors or just rely upon basic medical reports? Does your attorney hire experts such as occupational therapists, economists and accident reconstruction specialists when appropriate? If not, maybe your attorney lacks resources to properly represent you. You need to be sure that when your attorney suggests a quick settlement it is for your best interests and not because your personal injury attorney lacks the funds to build your case and if necessary to go to trial.