The Jacksonville Real Estate Attorneys You Want On Your Side
If you are faced with a real estate dispute or lawsuit involving your home or property, Ansbacher Law can help. You will need an experienced real estate attorney who understands the needs of Jacksonville residents and property owners to advocate on your behalf. With more than 28 years of Florida real estate law experience and a solid reputation, the attorneys at Ansbacher Law are the ones you want on your side. Our firm will work tirelessly, intelligently and efficiently to successfully resolve your dispute. If necessary, we will take your case to the court and advocate to preserve your rights as a property owner, buyer or seller. At Ansbacher Law, we care about doing right by our clients. You will have direct contact with one of our attorneys every step of the way, with full transparency about fees and where your case stands.
Ansbacher Law’s managing attorney, Barry Ansbacher, is board certified in Real Estate Law and Construction Law. Our team has successfully resolved and litigated the following types of real estate disputes:
- Title disputes relating to easement, property line, adverse possession, quiet title, trespass encroachments, access rights, boundaries and right-of-way claims
- Breach of real estate contract disputes
- Zoning disputes
- Construction disputes relating to agreements with general contractors, subcontractors and related liens
- Community association disputes
- Development and acquisition arising under purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, development agreements, and land use and zoning disputes
- Landlord-tenant disputes, including eviction proceedings and complex lease interpretation issue
- Property management agreement disputes that require litigation and prosecution of receivership actions
- Real estate brokers and agent disputes, including disputes relating to brokers, agents and their ethical, and legal obligations
- Foreclosures, collection, bankruptcy and loan disputes relating to business loan agreements, promissory notes, deeds of trust, assignments of rent and guarantees, including loan workouts/restructuring, trustee’s sales, deficiency actions and related bankruptcy proceedings such as motions for relief from the automatic stay
- Eminent domain and condemnation disputes
If you are concerned about a property dispute in Jacksonville or North Florida, an experienced real estate litigation lawyer at Ansbacher Law can assist. Please call us at 904-737-4600.