Please note the following important information:
- The information on this website is for general information should not be relied upon in making legal decisions. You should always consult an attorney to discuss your individual situation.
- Our attorneys are licensed only in Florida.
- EXISTING CLIENTS: Please be aware of the risks of sending unencrypted information over the internet.
- PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS:
- Ansbacher Law and its attorneys are not your lawyer unless and until we enter into a written engagement agreement.
- DO NOT SEND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION TO ANSBACHER LAW BEFORE READING. Please do not send us confidential information before we check for conflicts as we may already have an attorney client relationship or business arrangement with a party to your transaction or dispute. Information sent to us before we enter into a limited engagement for consultation, or accept representation may be subject to privilege; however, by sending us any information prior to an engagement you agree that we may use any information provided to us for any lawful purpose including for assistance of existing clients of the firm who may be adverse to your interests. By sending us information you agree that Ansbacher Law is not precluded from representing any party and waive any conflict of interest that might otherwise apply. There are risks in sending any attorney confidential information before engagement, and you should provide only generally known information and the identity of potentially adverse parties.
- Please verify bank wire information by phone to 904.737.4600 only. There is significant fraud associated with bank wires and if you send money to the wrong account Ansbacher Law is not responsible.
- By browsing this website, downloading any information, or communicating with Ansbacher Law through this site, you agree that Florida law applies to our relationship and all dealings. Jurisdiction and venue shall both be exclusively in the circuit court of Duval County, Florida. The Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and all similar laws shall apply.