If you have been injured in an accident due to another party’s negligence, there is a very good chance that you are now pursuing financial compensation to help you heal. As you know, the first step of any personal injury claim is attending an initial consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. Please continue reading and speak with our seasoned Jacksonville personal injury attorneys to learn more about how you can prepare for your initial consultation with our firm so we can begin working to recover the compensation you need as expeditiously as possible.
What should I bring to my initial consultation with a personal injury attorney?
After an accident, it is critical that you do everything in your power to document the incident and bring that information to your initial consultation with our firm so we can assess your situation and determine the best strategy moving forward. If possible, please bring the following information to your initial consultation with our firm:
- Medical documentation concerning the extent of your injuries. Also, ensure you bring medical bills regarding the cost of your injuries.
- A copy of the police report filed at the scene of the accident.
- Witness statements and/or witness contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, or any other means by which we can reach them to corroborate your claim.
- Your insurance information.
- Any written or recorded correspondence you may have had with the other party or their insurance company, including emails, texts, phone calls, or any other means of communication.
- If you were injured in an auto accident, bring pictures of any damage to your vehicle, the other motorist’s vehicle, and any property involved in the accident. You should also have the other driver’s insurance information.
- If you were injured on another person’s property, you should bring pictures of the unsafe conditions that caused your accident.
- If you were injured due to a defective product, you should bring pictures of the incident, and you should ensure that you do not throw the product away. Our firm can use the defective product itself as evidence to prove your claim.
- As you know, every case is different, which is why if you have any other information regarding your accident or the injuries you sustained as a result of that accident, bring it to your initial consultation with our firm.
Contact our experienced Florida firm
Ansbacher Law is composed of knowledgeable attorneys who are ready to assist clients with various legal matters throughout North Florida. We understand the urgency of your personal injury claim and additional legal matters, which is why we provide each of our clients with compassionate and efficient legal assistance, every step of the way. Please contact our office for an initial consultation today.