- BANKRUPTCY: THE TOP 5 THINGS EVERY CONDOMINIUM AND HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD KNOW
- Congratulations to Donna Jones, Certified Paralegal!
- Afternoon Session Added for August 21st Legal Update Seminar
- Ansbacher Law to Present Legal Update on August 21
- Florida Legislature Preparing for 2014 Legislative Session
- Today is the Deadline to Register Florida Homeowner Associations with Division of Florida Condominiums, Timeshares, and Mobile Homes
- Florida Supreme Court Approves Receiverships for Condo Associations
- Affidavit of Annual Budget Mailing Critical to Ability to Collect Assessments
- Check Your Insurance Policy!
- Florida Bar Seeks to Better Define Role of Lawyers vs. Role of Community Association Managers
Florida Condominium and Association Law Blog
Complaints about mold could trigger dozens of lawsuits against the developer of a Southside Jacksonville neighborhood, according to an attorney for several homeowners. Arvida, a major Florida homebuilder, has been sued at least six times this year by owners of …