- Check Your Insurance Policy!
- Florida Bar Seeks to Better Define Role of Lawyers vs. Role of Community Association Managers
- Property manager not covered by Fair Debt Act
- Learn About Florida's Merit Retention Before You Vote.
- Can Florida homeowners sue builders for bad roads, walls?
- 2012 Florida Legislative Session Reaches Midpoint
- Land purchase: it’s not a simple process
- Legislative Tracking Chart
- Association Wins Battle Against Bank
- Updated Legislative Tracking Chart
Florida Condominium and Association Law Blog
Complaints about mold could trigger dozens of lawsuits against the developer of a Southside Jacksonville neighborhood, according to an attorney for several homeowners. Arvida, a major Florida homebuilder, has been sued at least six times this year by owners of …