- What are the Legal Requirements Associated with Fines Imposed by Condominium Associations or Homeowner Associations Under Florida Law
- Barry Ansbacher Interviewed by "This Old House"
- 2015 Florida Legislative Session Passes Half-Way Mark
- 2015 Florida Legislative Session Nears Half-Way Mark. - Version 2 of Bill Tracking Chart Available
- Bills Before the 2015 Florida Legislature
- Certification Requirement for Newly Elected Board Members
- You Have the Money, Now What? Top 4 Pitfalls and Common Concerns in Handling Payments from Owners
- Four Items To Consider Before Selling Your Home
- Board Certification Seminar Scheduled for October 23rd
- Can Your Condo Board Vote by E-mail?
Florida Condominium and Association Law Blog
Complaints about mold could trigger dozens of lawsuits against the developer of a Southside Jacksonville neighborhood, according to an attorney for several homeowners. Arvida, a major Florida homebuilder, has been sued at least six times this year by owners of …