- Barry Ansbacher Interviewed by "This Old House"
- 2015 Florida Legislative Session Passes Half-Way Mark
- 2015 Florida Legislative Session Nears Half-Way Mark. - Version 2 of Bill Tracking Chart Available
- Bills Before the 2015 Florida Legislature
- Certification Requirement for Newly Elected Board Members
- You Have the Money, Now What? Top 4 Pitfalls and Common Concerns in Handling Payments from Owners
- Four Items To Consider Before Selling Your Home
- Board Certification Seminar Scheduled for October 23rd
- Can Your Condo Board Vote by E-mail?
- 5 Questions to Keep in Mind When Outside Groups Request to Use Association Property
Florida Condominium and Association Law Blog
Complaints about mold could trigger dozens of lawsuits against the developer of a Southside Jacksonville neighborhood, according to an attorney for several homeowners. Arvida, a major Florida homebuilder, has been sued at least six times this year by owners of …