- Can Your Condo Board Vote by E-mail?
- 5 Questions to Keep in Mind When Outside Groups Request to Use Association Property
- Registration Open for 2014 Legal Update Seminar in St. Augustine
- Barry Ansbacher Included in 2015 List of Best Lawyers in America
- 2014 Legal Update Seminar Educates Dozens
- BANKRUPTCY: THE TOP 5 THINGS EVERY CONDOMINIUM AND HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD KNOW
- Congratulations to Donna Jones, Certified Paralegal!
- Afternoon Session Added for August 21st Legal Update Seminar
- Ansbacher Law to Present Legal Update on August 21
- Florida Legislature Preparing for 2014 Legislative Session
Florida Condominium and Association Law Blog
Complaints about mold could trigger dozens of lawsuits against the developer of a Southside Jacksonville neighborhood, according to an attorney for several homeowners. Arvida, a major Florida homebuilder, has been sued at least six times this year by owners of …