Zoning is a device of land use planning used by local governments in most developed countries. The word is derived from the practice of designating permitted uses of land based on mapped zones which separate one set of land uses from another. Zoning may be use-based (regulating the uses to which land may be put), or it may regulate building height, lot coverage, and similar characteristics, or some combination of these. Similar urban planning methods have dictated the use of various areas for particular purposes in many cities from ancient times.
Areas of Practice
- Certification Requirement for Newly Elected Board Members
- Barry Ansbacher Recognized as a Top Lawyer in Northeast Florida
- You Have the Money, Now What? Top 4 Pitfalls and Common Concerns in Handling Payments from Owners
- Four Items To Consider Before Selling Your Home
- Board Certification Seminar Scheduled for October 23rd