Zoning is a device of land use planning used by local governments in most developed countries. The word is derived from the practice of designating permitted uses of land based on mapped zones which separate one set of land uses from another. Zoning may be use-based (regulating the uses to which land may be put), or it may regulate building height, lot coverage, and similar characteristics, or some combination of these. Similar urban planning methods have dictated the use of various areas for particular purposes in many cities from ancient times.
Areas of Practice
- 2017 Florida Legislative Session Has Begun - Track Laws Important to Your Community Here
- Florida Bar offers Free Contractors University in January 2017
- Hurricane Matthew Recovery - Ansbacher Law is Open & Available to Help
- Hurricane Matthew - Ansbacher Law Office Hours
- Ansbacher Education Announces 4 Summer Seminars